- Check out this website for a list of Perths best restaurants. – http://www.urbanspoon.com/lb/338/best-restaurants-Perth
- Another grest site to find good restaurants in Perth – http://www.perthrestaurants.com.au
- A great website to help you find the kind of playgroup you are looking for. – http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/groups.html
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory – http://www.chocolatefactory.com.au
- If you drive north in Ellenbrook is a great water park called Rainbow Waters that is completely toddler friendly and loads of fun. – http://www.kidsafewa.com.au/Playgrounds/Presentation%20Rachel%20Thorpe.pdf
- The Maze along Neaves Road in Bullsbrook
- Botanic Gardens
- Mini Golf along Drovers Place in Wanneroo – http://www.botanicgolf.com.au
- The Landsdale Farm in Landsdale – http://landsdale.tumblr.com
- Hillarys Boat Harbour has a great kid friendly beach and a nice playground too, as well as some awesome eateries.
- Perth Zoo – http://www.perthzoo.wa.gov.au
Buggybuddys is a great community of families wanting to make new friends, meet for playdates/nights-out’s/family bbq’s and find out activities, events and things to do with kids in Perth.
This site is a guide to finding coffee in Perth’s playgrounds and parks, created by a Perth family.
Kings Park the Synergy Play Area and the new(ish) NatureScape is amazing, although you need to be ok with your toddler getting a bit wet and dirty here.
The Swan River which in general has some lovely walks along it and lots to discover for littlies.
Try the river front in the city and catch a ferry up to Freo or accross to South Perth, and walk up to the zoo.